- What do you teach at CORE Studios?
- What got you into teaching?
I’ve done it most of my life. I love the feeling of helping people understand something they didn’t know before.
- How long have you been teaching?
- What two adjectives would you use to describe your classes?
Engaging and Fun
- Tell us a little bit about what your focus is for your classes?
Getting participants, some who have never played before, to experience the joy of playing music with others.
- Do you have any upcoming projects or events you are excited about?
We are working on a five-movement piece to represent the five classical elements of fire, water, air, earth and spirit.
- What do you love about CORE Studios?
The location, the feel, and the people I have met.Learning Taiko takes place on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month, with a beginning class from 3:00pm to 4:15pm and advanced class from 4:30pm - 5:45pm. To sign up, visit atlantataikoproject.com.